Library spaces, conference rooms, and group study rooms are intended for collaborative and research purposes.
- Reservations can be made for 3 hours per person per day. If you have special needs, contact us.
- Group Study Room policies and room information
- To assure that a room is available, please make your reservations in advance, Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:00; Reservations made outside that time frame cannot be guaranteed.
- For information on reserving the whole 9th floor of Millikan or the SFL Amphitheater, contact us.
- Group study rooms and other library spaces are not available as the meeting place for regularly scheduled classes.
Four group study rooms are located on the 2nd floor of the Sherman Fairchild Library. Each contains:
- Seating for 9
- 52" HDTV monitor with Mac workstation
- Keyboard and mouse for each room are available for checkout at the circulation desk
One group study room is available on the 9th floor of Millikan. Reservations for group study are available from 8am - 4pm, Mondays through Fridays.
However, after 4pm during the week and all day on Saturdays and Sundays, this room becomes the Teaching Resource Room and reservations are mediated and limited to faculty, graduate students, and post docs who are teaching a course.
The room contains a 52" HDTV monitor with VGA output, a whiteboard, and seating for 10 people.