Techlab Orientation (TechHub: 1-32) Capacity: 3
Available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 12-2pm, new user orientations will be available with a reservation.
Anyone with a valid campus ID can register to use the TechLab. Registration involves an orientation that covers Techlab policies, 3D model design considerations and proper printer operation.
- If possible, please bring a test model and laptop.
- Export your model as an OBJ or STL file. If possible, keep your file size under 150MB.
- If you don't have a model yet but would still like to register, a quick-print, calibration file will be provided.
- Follow our guide to download and install Cura AND our custom printer definitions on your machine.
- If you do not have a laptop, the library has two workstations available in the TechLab with the necessary software installed.
Please find us in our new location on the 1st floor of Caltech Hall.