Techlab Orientation (TechHub: 1-32) Capacity: 3
Available MWF 12-2pm, W 6-7pm, new user orientations will be available with a reservation.
Anyone with a valid campus ID can register to use the TechLab. Registration involves an orientation that covers Techlab policies, 3D model design considerations and proper printer operation.
- If possible, please bring a test model and laptop.
- Export your model as an OBJ or STL file. If possible, keep your file size under 150MB.
- If you don't have a model yet but would still like to register, a quick-print, calibration file will be provided.
- Follow our guide to download and install Cura AND our custom printer definitions on your machine.
- If you do not have a laptop, the library has two workstations available in the TechLab with the necessary software installed.
Power Available: No
Starting Monday, October 4th, the Techlab will move forward to the next stage of reopening and offer new user orientations in our new location at the first floor of Millikan building.